NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2019
NABARD Office Attendant Vacancy invites application for the posts of 73 Office Attendant Vacancy 2019 from 10th pass candidates interested in NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment opening.
Those Candidates are Interested to this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online.
Follow this article for Office Attendant Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria and National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Office Attendant Last Date is 12 January 2020.
For detail description for filling NABARD Office Attendant Online Form Just go through detail description, official notification about NABARD Office Attendant age limit, qualification, number of openings, location.
NABARD Office Attendant Vacancy 2019 Details.
|Post Name||Total Post|
State wise Post :
|State/ Office Name||Total Post|
|Jammu & Kashmir||1|
|Karnataka (Bird Managaluru)||2|
NABARD Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria :
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from a recognized board. Candidates possessing Graduation and higher qualification are not eligible to apply.|
18 to 30 years
Application Fee :
|For Gen/EWS/OBC Candidates||450/-||Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.|
|For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S Candidate||50/-|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||25 December 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||12 January 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||12 January 2020|
|Date of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||February 2020|
NABARD Office Attendant Important Links :
Apply Online (Registration)
How to Apply :
- NABARD Bank Group C Office Attendant Recruitment 2019-20.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 25/12/2019 to 12/01/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Other Jobs Post :
RBI ASSISTANT Recruitment 2020: 926 Vacancies Across India